List:       sogo-users
Subject:    Re: [SOGo] Sepllcheck not working
From:       "Christian Mack" (christian.mack () uni-konstanz ! de) <users () sogo ! nu>
Date:       2019-03-28 12:08:47

Am 28.03.19 um 09:59 schrieb "Ueli Leutwyler" (ueli@rumlikon.ch):

> Dear SOGo-Community
> We are working with firefox 65 under linux.
> Spell-check (german) is installed and working properly in all inputfields in the \
> web except when writing mails in sogo-web-client.
> Any idea why?

I assume you mean browser spellchecking.
In that case you have to disable SCAYT spellchecker.
See
https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/blob/master/UI/WebServerResources/js/vendor/ckeditor/config.js

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack
Universität Konstanz

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]