List:       sogo-users
Subject:    [SOGo] SOGO 3.2.x and LDAP Password Policy
From:       "Michal" (sinister79 () interia ! pl) <users () sogo ! nu>
Date:       2017-10-27 8:14:55

Hello,Sorry for my bad english.I have a problem with password policy with LDAP (both \
openldap and 389-ds) on SOGo 3.2.10.When I loggen in, I can change password, password \
policy works fine. I have information when password is weak or short or when password \
is in history.Problem is when password is expired. I have no notification when \
password is expired(example: Your password expires in 10 minutes) at login page, or \
the password is expired.I have message (when password is expired) - RETRY,(when \
password expired) - UNHANDLED ERROR RESPONSE.When I change user password in LDAP, i \
may login to Sogo.With SOGo 2.3.23 the problem doesn't exist. I have all \
notification.What is wrong with SOGo 3.2.10? What LDAP passoword policy attributes is \
                required to work?
--
users@sogo.nu
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists