List:       sogo-users
Subject:    Re: [SOGo] SOGoTrustProxyAuthentication = YES results in IMAP4 login failed
From:       "James MCCOY" (james () mcy ! email) <users () sogo ! nu>
Date:       2017-10-16 10:07:29

Hi Christian,

Thanks for clarifying. I had come to this conclusion and also found a
way to get Dovecot to accept the connection without a password, but
thought there may be a better option, unfortunately not.

It would also appear that this leaves ActiveSync wide open to accept any
password, so I presume this means that it is relying on the backend for
authentication and there is no login process within SOGo itself?

Assuming this is the case, the only solution would then be to run two
instances, one for webmail and a second for ActiveSync.

Regards,

James

--
users@sogo.nu