List:       sogo-users
Subject:    Re: [SOGo] SOGo: INBOX blank  page
From:       "ivan.yagodin" (ivan.yagodin () exo-it ! com) <users () sogo ! nu>
Date:       2017-10-02 16:18:27

The user removed last 100 mails and it works again. We can close the ticket for now, \
as I can't reproduce the error. Thanks for your support.

On Monday, September 25, 2017 18:23 CEST, "Francis Lachapelle" \
(flachapelle@inverse.ca) <users@sogo.nu> wrote:  Hi Ivan

> On Sep 23, 2017, at 1:45 PM, ivan.yagodin (ivan.yagodin@exo-it.com) <users@sogo.nu> \
> wrote:
> I need your help, as I have an issue with SOGo. it seems that it's a bug.
>
> We use SOGo more than a year, all worked perfect. Now I got a blank page when log \
> in web mail. I tried many-many variants and found that if I remove last mails using \
> linux cli (about 100, last 10 days) then web mail works. (to check that the problem \
> is in these last mails, I copied these 100 mails to another user and he got a blank \
> page too).
> I need to say that both web and outlook versions work perfect for the rest users.
>
> I checked the logs of sogo, apache, dovecot, slapd services and didn't catch any \
> errors that could help to find the problem.
> Any ideas what could it be? And how to check and solve it?

Any JavaScript error in your browser's console?

Francis
--
users@sogo.nu
https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists