List:       sogo-users
Subject:    [SOGo] Implement Gitter.im?
From:       <lenucksi () lenucksi ! eu>
Date:       2015-12-14 10:39:53

Hello list,

as the SOGo IRC channel on FreeNode is rather silent and the development now
appears to happen entirely on GitHub I wonder if you have considered
integrating http://gitter.im for this repo.
It is a chat system (browser, apps, ...) integrated tightly with GitHub and
its commits, pull request and issue system and various other systems if so
chosen.
Also the integration is free of charge for you and its users.

I've also filed an issue with GitHub here:
https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/issues/122

extrafu who seems to be one of the Inverse persons commented on this: "It's a
good idea, bring it to the SOGo mailing list to see what others think."

Thus, I hereby brought it to the SOGo mailing list.

Cheers,
Le Nuck Si
--
users@sogo.nu