List:       sogo-users
Subject:    Re: [SOGo] Delegated email - save mail in proper "Sent mail" folder
From:       Christian Mack <Christian.Mack () uni-konstanz ! de>
Date:       2015-02-25 14:03:22

Hello

Am 2015-02-16 um 16:39 schrieb rejestracja ais:

> Here is the problem:
> User A delegates it's email address and shares it's Inbox to User B.
>
> Now user B send email in the name of user B to external email address C.
> Now: the problem is that email is stored in user B Sent mail folder.
> It should also be stored in user A Sent mail folder.
>
> How to achieve this without configuration of email client. Just how to configure \
> this globally on server? When any user sends email in name of other users server \
> stores this email in delegated user Sent mail folder.

I don't think you can do this, because User A didn't provide writing
privileges on his Sent mail folder to B.

I also never heard of any email client which stores sent emails in
different sent folders based on the used sender address.

So the sender B should add A in BCC, or they have to share their Sent
folder.

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack
Universität Konstanz

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]