List:       sogo-users
Subject:    Re: [SOGo] mail tags thunderbird
From:       "Martin (Lists)" <lists () fahrendorf ! de>
Date:       2014-03-31 12:45:50

Am 31.03.2014 10:22, schrieb Jean-François Sénéchal:
> I return to the ticket http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=2594
> In my company, many users use mail tags in thunderbird
> I am surprised that this bug is not a priority because it still causes a
> lot of inconvenience
> It removes functionality thunderbird!
> When can we expect this bug is corrected ?

It may not be of any help, but this works for me as expected. If I set a
tag to a may it is there even after restart of Thunderbird (in WEB
frontend as well). I I remove it, it is removed and stays removed after
a thunderbird restart (and it is gone on WEB frontend as well).

Regards
Martin

--
users@sogo.nu