List:       sogo-users
Subject:    [SOGo] iPhone caldav
From:       Remi Verchere <rverchere () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-29 15:49:49

Hello,

I am configuring some iPhones to access to the shared calendars using caldav.

I can see my calendars, I can also create events and invite people
from the iPhone device.
But I can't accept a meeting. When I add the meeting request to the
calendar, the status on the server is still "I will confirm later",
and no e-mail acceptation is sent.

How can I configure my iPhone to send reply?

Thanks,

RĂ©mi
--
users@sogo.nu