List:       sogo-users
Subject:    Re: [SOGo] sogo apt repository breaking sssd on wheezy (libldb1)
From:       Michal Kminek <mkminek () getnet ! cz>
Date:       2014-01-24 13:31:09

Hi MJ,

The same problem is on CentOS 6, simply the sssd is dependent on samba4
libs that are different from the libs from the SOGo repo. I tried to use
LDAP authorization only but I run into difficulties and after reading
several articles and several attempts I gave up. I don't want to
recompile the sssd and I need the regular updates to reduce the
maintenance effort. I tried downloading the ZEG then converting the
appliance for KVM using qemu-convert and running the appliance with the
updated configuration.

Regards
Michal

--