List:       soekris-tech
Subject:    Re: [Soekris] PS: After pfsense update error LED constantly on and network LEDs flashing
From:       Jherek Carnelian <mindphuk () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2014-10-30 16:32:51

Hello

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I have left the box off power for a while but that did not help either.

Now if I plug it into power again after more than a day off, the same happens.
I also tried to use the power cable of by second net6501-30 but there the same happens

I also removed the SSD and tried to power on but that didn't help either.