List:       soekris-tech
Subject:    Re: [Soekris] Net 6501 second serial port with Openbsd 5.3
From:       Laurent Salle <lsalle () taciturne ! net>
Date:       2013-07-07 8:49:29

Many thanks.

I had noticed the puc entries in dmesg, and I tried using cua03, but my
problem came from using an inadequate serial connector [1].

I was not suspecting the connector because I was convinced I was using
one coming from Soekris.

It would have helped if Soekris was selling it's serial connectors with
some identification on it. A simple label with the Soekris brand and a
model/part number would be great.

[1]
http://soekris.com/products/accessories/serial-connector-2nd-port-pci-bracket.html

--