List:       soekris-tech
Subject:    [Soekris] Soekris Engineering's 10th Anniversary Open House
From:       Soren Kristensen <soren () soekris ! com>
Date:       2011-07-21 1:01:15

Hi Everybody,

Soekris Engineering, Inc. have now been manufaturing and selling our x86
based communication boards for over 10 years.

As part of our 10th Anniversary celebration festivities, we are hosting
an Open House at Soekris HQ on Wednesday August 17, from 3pm-6pm.

We welcome all customers, suppliers and friends of Soekris to visit us.
Our entire staff and management will be on hand to say hello.

Details and RSVP instructions are here:

http://soekris.com/soekris_open_house_110817

Best Regards,

Soren Kristensen