List:       soekris-tech
Subject:    Re: [Soekris] Voyage linux + Net5501
From:       Jamie Davey <jdavey98 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-07-10 10:04:08

No problem Maarten. There are some good Voyage tips on their wiki (wiki.voyage.hk) so \
check these out if you haven't already.

The other tip I will give you early on to possibly avoid some annoyance is to set the \
tmpfs RAM disk to sync back up after a power failure, this is from bitter experience! \
You need to set the directive VOYAGE_SYNC_RECOVER="YES" in the \
/etc/default/voyage-util file.

Best of luck with it
Jamie