List:       soekris-tech
Subject:    Re: [Soekris] NET5501 Power Control
From:       Malcolm Herbert <mjch () mjch ! net>
Date:       2008-02-14 0:23:03

On Tue, Feb 12, 2008 at 08:04:21AM -0600, David Dudley wrote:
|Also, when I boot NetBSD on my NE5501, all works fine on the first boot
|since power applied, but if I try to do a warm boot (or a Soekris "Cold
|Boot" either), the system hangs when it attempts to startup the Ethernet
|interfaces.  Is there a problem in restarting 'warmly'?

Interesting - I'm not having issues with a stock NetBSD 4.0 kernel ... which
version are you using?

I was having issues getting it to warm boot at all but a bios flash update
to 1.32i (iirc) fixed that issue for me ...

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch@mjch.net                                                left blank