List:       soap-user
Subject:    RE: need Using the MSSoapT (and TcpTunnelGui) trace program inclu
From:       Pete  Roth <proth () telemetrytech ! net>
Date:       2001-07-31 17:26:08

That's ok about the mistake.  About the firewall though.  Don't all the
packets use port 80 anyway?  Or are they somehow going out at the localhost
port?  Or some other port, not 80?  Port 80 is definitely opened on our
firewall, but if those tracing programs somehow use another port to actually
send the packets, that may be closed.  Yet I don't think that is possible
since the web server is only listening on port 80.

Thanks for all your help anyway.  Anyone else have any ideas?

Peter Roth
Telemetry Technologies Inc.
p: 404.231.0021 ext. 1290