List:       soap-user
Subject:    XML integration and Struts documentation
From:       Duffiana Jones <cdufaza () polydeme ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-28 13:51:55

I'v read something about the availability of the Struts documentation in
XML format, that was transformed for presentation using XSLT (xalan
implementation).

If right, can anyone give me a pointer related to this, and especialy a
pointer to the used DTD : I'd want to know if this uses a specific DTD
or a a public one that addresses publication issues (if one exists).

And more generaly I'm interested by any attempt to integrate the
XML/XSLT technology to implement the presentation layer within the
Struts framework (which natively seems to prefer JSPs based
presentation).

thanx

duf.