List:       soap-user
Subject:    Re: SOAP 2.3.1 and Internationalization
From:       Clive Jordan <clive.jordan () openwave ! com>
Date:       2005-06-16 16:29:34

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Hi Scott,<br>
Many thanks for your reply. Yes, is exactly the problem, the client was
setting Content-Type to utf-8.<br>
I really appreciate your help, I've spent a long time trying to solve
this an a few words of wizdom mean I can get some sleep tonight!<br>
Thanks,<br>
Clive<br>
Scott Nichol wrote:<br>
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">The HTTP Content-Type header must also specify the correct character \
encoding.  In this case, please be sure that you have

in the request that carries the payload.  Apache SOAP uses the charset specified in \
the Content-Type when converting the stream of bytes in the HTTP request entity to a \
Java string.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.