List:       soap-user
Subject:    Jared P Jurkiewicz/Raleigh/IBM is out of the office.
From:       Jared P Jurkiewicz <jaredj () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2004-12-20 16:15:49

I will be out of the office starting December 18, 2004 and will not return
until January 4, 2005.

I am out of the office for the Chrismas holiday.  If it's an emergency, you
should be able to contact my manager Darrell Mcpeake.  I will check mail
off and on over my vacation, but I cannot promise a reply during that time.