List:       soap-user
Subject:    Re: namespace
From:       "Dimple Joesph" <djoesph () corvero ! com>
Date:       2004-08-06 16:33:43

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Nichol" <snicholnews@scottnichol.com>
To: <soap-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 7:38 AM

Note that stuffing a namespace declaration in the SOAP Envelope does not
change the SOAP message semantics.  It may stick out to a human reading the
message, but it makes no difference to software reading the message.

Normally, a namespace would be in the request only if it was needed to
correctly process the request.  It is common to use such a namespace as part
of the targetObjectURI.  It is also common to have XML Schema complexTypes
that are in such a namespace.

this.How would you do it.

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.