List:       soap-user
Subject:    WSDL to SOAP problems
From:       Hauke Joachim Zuehl <hzuehl () athene ! dnsalias ! org>
Date:       2003-03-05 23:36:53

Hi folks,

first of all:
I am a newbie to SOAP and WSDL but unfortunately a customer wants to
have a little solution by our company and I have no idea how to realize
it.

I hope someone here can help me (google and different newsgroups could
not yet).

Well, I have a WSDL file:
http://athene.dnsalias.org/~hauke/tmpif-qs.wsdl
and want to create a SOAP file to call (e.g.) QSRegisterMemberMsg. I
tried this on http://www.nct.de/team/hzuehl/soap/
The source of that file can be found here:
http://www.nct.de/team/hzuehl/soap/index.phps

So, how does a correct SOAP envelope look like which fullfills my
request?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thanks and regards,
Hauke Zuehl
--
"Wir sind der Nato fest verpflichtet. Wir sind ein Teil der Nato.
Wir sind Europa fest verpflichtet. Wir sind ein Teil Europas"