List:       soap-dev
Subject:    RE: type requirement
From:       "Matthew J. Duftler" <duftler () watson ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 2:55:35

Hi Ed,

There is an "Interoperability" section in the User's Guide that described
how to configure client and server-side installs to function in the absence
of xsi:type attributes. In short, you can map element names to Java types,
and the mapping will be used when an xsi:type attribute is not found.

Thanks,
-Matt