List:       soap-dev
Subject:    SSL Error Solved
From:       "Saint-Martin Cecile" <csaintmartin () symetrx ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 10:47:13

I have found where the problem is. We use IBM JDK1.3, it contains Jsse classes.
Moreother I have download Jsse Sun classes (fo doc and samples), and Tomcat uses \
them, but my client uses IBM classes. That was the problem.

I try to use IBM Jsse classes in both tomcat and client but tomcat throw an exception \
when starting :

java.io.IOException: Class com.ibm.jsse.SSLContextImpl configured for SSLContext not \
a SSLContext  at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Throwable.java:96)
        at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Exception.java:44)
        at java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:49)
        at org.apache.tomcat.net.SSLSocketFactory.initProxy(SSLSocketFactory.java:191)

        at org.apache.tomcat.net.SSLSocketFactory.createSocket(SSLSocketFactory.java:118)

        at org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpEndpoint.startEndpoint(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:239)

        at org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector.start(PoolTcpConnector.java:188)

        at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.start(ContextManager.java:527)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.execute(Tomcat.java:202)
        at org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat.main(Tomcat.java:235)

When I use Sun classes in both Tomcat and client, it works. Is there problem with IBM \
JDK ?

Cecile Saint-Martin
csaintmartin@symetrx.com