List:       soap-dev
Subject:    can soap call return more then one parameter
From:       "yogesh palavalli" <yogi () varros ! com>
Date:       2001-03-30 20:46:45

Hello people,

I have some general questions if you can it will greatly help me to decide
on SOAP.

1. Does SOAP support multiple returns? if so how to do it (some sample code
or pointer to a document will do).

2. If I have a complex data types, I have seen in apache soap there is
serializer/deserializer. will this logic work with all SOAP tools? for
example my I have Apache soap as server which has serializer/deserializer to
handle complex data type I have, can I use any soap tools(soaplite, msSoap
etc) to access this complex data types? if so how? any pointers on this are
welcome