List:       soap-dev
Subject:    RE: Apache Soap toolkit and Oracle Web Application Server
From:       Deane Sloan <Deane.Sloan () equinox ! co ! nz>
Date:       2001-03-29 1:16:39

I am assuming you are using AWS (Apache Web Server) as released by Oracle
IAS.

Are you using OSE (Oracle Servlets Environment) or the JSERV servlet
container?
We have (locally) modified Apache SOAP to run under both Servlets 2.0 and
2.1+ containers (JSERV uses 2.0), and will try to get this incorporated at
some point into the source tree, however this will depend on factors out of
my own control - demand for JSERV compatibility and someone willing to
commit it etc.

As for OSE (Oracle Servlets Environment, which uses Servlets 2.2), we tried
and gave up without much success - there were some unresolved packages that
we couldn't find, and load order issues. Your mileage may vary.

Regards,

Deane