List:       soap-dev
Subject:    Re: http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap
From:       "Scott Nichol" <snicholnews () scottnichol ! com>
Date:       2004-03-30 21:08:22

The namespace URI http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap is abstract: there is no physical \
document there.  To my knowledge, no one has ever created an XML Schema document for \
that namespace.  However, here is my quick guess as to how a Vector should be \
defined:

<complexType name="Vector">
 <sequence>
  <element name="item" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
 </sequence>
</complexType>

Scott Nichol

specific mail lists.