List:       soap-dev
Subject:    Re: Re: Capture the Client's request
From:       "Kiran  Devaram" <scorpkiran () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2003-04-10 5:33:50

Scott,
  I downloaded the nightly version of soap and tried doing what
you suggested.
But I found that the SOAPHTTPConnection is not found in the
soap.jar file. I am getting the following error when I tried using
it.

TimeClient.java:7: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class http
location: package transport
import org.apache.soap.transport.http ;
                                  ^
TimeClient.java:15: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class SOAPHTTPConnection
location: class TimeClient
                         SOAPHTTPConnection soapCon = new
SOAPHTTPConnection();
                         ^
TimeClient.java:15: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class SOAPHTTPConnection
location: class TimeClient
                         SOAPHTTPConnection soapCon = new
SOAPHTTPConnection();
                                                          ^
3 errors

Please let me know which version has got the
org.apache.soap.transport.http package.

Thanks,
Kiran