List:       snort-users
Subject:    [snort] Dynamic rules
From:       Martin Roesch <roesch () hiverworld ! com>
Date:       2000-04-26 4:18:20

Ok, it's been a couple days now....

So, has anybody been playing with the dynamic rules?  If so, how are
they working?  Are they missing any really big features that didn't
occur to me (other than the ones I listed in my original e-mail)?

It appears that a couple of plugins aren't working properly, for those
of you interested in such things.  I have been getting lots of reports
of the FlexResp module not working "as advertised" (i.e. no output at
all) and it appears that the RPC plugin isn't picking up things it
should be either.  I'm looking into those things, as well as playing
around with getting some patches that people have sent me over the last
day or so.  Are there any other big problems that I should know about??

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch                      <roesch@hiverworld.com>
Director of Forensic Systems     http://www.hiverworld.com