List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    [Snort-sigs] Prioritization of the local rules against the default one.
From:       dom via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists ! snort ! org>
Date:       2024-03-24 18:39:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #8 (text/plain)]

That how it looks like. Unfortunately, this device has no settings
available of any adjustment, or modification whatsoever. It could be on,
or off. Between the unit and snort protection is no barrier that I can
stop the messy broadcast, so I disable all built it and additional rules
in snort, but no luck, so far. It seems like snort itself doesn't like
any aggressive broadcast of any kind. It makes sense at some point, but
the question that circulate around my prefrontal cortex is how to solve it?