List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    Re: [Snort-sigs] historical rule information?
From:       "Miller - CDLE, Michael" <michael.miller () state ! co ! us>
Date:       2013-04-18 17:25:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks Patrick, I'm beginning to think it's a false positive. The top
destinations are all Akamai in nature, and I'm beginning to think there's
something specific about the originating site that's causing the alert.
We're providing internet access to a couple dozen recipients of similar
size, and this is the only one generating that traffic.

--
*Michael Miller*
*Network Security Engineer - SECOPS*

** How am I doing? **