List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    Re: [Snort-sigs] IPS packet reject handling doesn't work as expected
From:       Jamie Riden <jamie.riden () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-01-26 22:54:07

As an aside, I think this (and similar sigs) should be extended to
cover the data: URI case, e.g.
pathToFiles=data://text/plain;base64,SSBsb3Z..

I've tested data: URIs as file include targets and they seem to work
ok if you have the appropriate allow_url_ setting.

cf: http://www.idontplaydarts.com/2011/03/php-remote-file-inclusion-command-shell-using-data-stream/

cheers,
 Jamie

--