List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    Re: [Snort-sigs] Feasibility of one off rule
From:       "Lay, James" <james.lay () wincofoods ! com>
Date:       2011-06-13 19:56:50

Thanks for the response gents...appreciate it.  Here's a more complete url from my \
logs:

http://web1.51.la:82/go.asp?svid=5&id771531&tpages=1&ttimes&tzone=-6&tcolor$&sSize80,1050&referrerhttp://web1.51.la:82/go.asp?svid \
&idA23038&tpages=1&ttimes=1&tzone=-7&tcolor2&sSize80,1024&referrerhttp://web1.51.la:8 \
2/go.asp?svid=5&id534164&tpages=1&ttimes=1&tzone=-6&tcolor2&sSize52,864&referrer \
Hope that helps.  Thanks.

James