List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    Re: [Snort-sigs] Autographed Book or Calendar
From:       purplebag <purplebag () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-07 23:52:07

There is another one of ME! crap, Crap, CRap, CRAp, CRAP!

I never meant to procreate, she said she had it under control. Please
tell her I at least said welcome to the family, it has been years
since we talked.

Anything for family! I'll go to his next seminar and take care of it
for you if you like.

Please send me

Book
Pre-Paid Self Addressed Return label
Crown XR

Send it to Nathan C/O Regions Bank, Birmingham AL.

On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 4:25 PM, Purple Bag <purplebagger@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey look guys (not trying to be sexist...) I want to know if I can get an
> Marty Roach autographed Snort book or calendar.  I would be willing to send
> him a bottle of Crown for it.  Does he follow these threads?  Can someone
> ask him?  Thanks bunches!

Purple Bag
Society of the Crown