List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    [Snort-sigs] Hi
From:       "Ks, Mithun (Corporate)" <Mithun.Ks () ge ! com>
Date:       2005-01-21 16:50:26

hi,
was testing of snort. want to supress some signature's. so by supress option in \
treshold.conf we added that. after that when we try to restart snort it is no taking \
the rule which we added. rule is not working rest snort is working. so from where to \
restart the snort.conf to activate that rule. kindly help in this...........