List:       snort-sigs
Subject:    RE: [Snort-sigs] RE: Snort-sigs digest, Vol 1 #87 - 3 msgs
From:       "Cessna, Michael" <MCessna () rtm ! com>
Date:       2001-10-24 20:35:09

Good suggestion, and actually that is in the works. We just put in a new
win2k/exchange2k server where before we had a 5.5 box that was here when I
started and is in horrendous shape. I was afraid to kill the server since it
was barely hanging on. Now with the new server we are setting it up with the
SSL certs and limiting all traffic to this. However until that is finished,
I was going nuts with the snort alerts and wanted to stop them.
I haven't tried the client side certs yet....good idea....I like it, I'll
definitely look into that one.
Thanks,
Mike