List:       snort-devel
Subject:    Re: [Snort-devel] loopback network 127.0.0.0/8
From:       Martin Roesch <roesch () sourcefire ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 3:12:42

No problem, I was pretty sure I cleared this one up.  We have to shift
the packet two bytes to the right in the frag rebuild code under Solaris
or we get bus errors (gotta love the Sparc's infatuation with those
32-bit alignments), and I initially added it and then forgot to move one
of the code segments over under non-Solaris OS's.

    -Marty

--
Martin Roesch
roesch@sourcefire.com