List:       snort-devel
Subject:    [Snort-devel] Solaris in_addr
From:       Dragos Ruiu <dr () kyx ! net>
Date:       2000-08-30 10:14:58

Eric, or anyone else... could I trouble you to track down the net
include files from solaris so I can look at some structure definitions.
Or even better and easier, if you can just tar -z up your whole
/usr/include tree and put it somewhere for ftp. If you email me
I can provide an ftp dest too.

I have a good idea for the fix and it turns out I can't fire
completely blind on this one as I first assumed, and I
need to see what kind of wonkyness I'm dealing with
here about these alignments.

thank you,
--dr

--
dursec.com ltd. / kyx.net - we're from the future
pgp fingerprint: 18C7 E37C 2F94 E251 F18E  B7DC 2B71 A73E D2E8 A56D