List:       snort-devel
Subject:    [Snort-devel] Re: Raid2000 question (fwd)
From:       Fyodor <fygrave () tigerteam ! net>
Date:       2000-08-20 21:09:37

If anynoe is interested :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:12:45 +0200
From: "[iso-8859-1] Hervé Debar" <herve.debar@francetelecom.fr>
To: Fyodor <fygrave@tigerteam.net>
Cc: wu@csc.ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: Raid2000 question

Fyodor wrote:

> Hello,
> Are you interested in snort (www.snort.org) presentation for this year?
> Most of presentations I have seen on the webpage are too hi-sci, we can
> show something more grounded and practical I guess. :)
Fyodor,

I thank you for your interest in RAID. Unfortunately, we have a full
program at this time, so we will not be able to accomodate your
presentation. I would encourage you to watch for the next call for
proposales for RAID 2001, which will take place next year in the US; I
believe it will give you the best opportunity to present your work. RAID
is interested in all novel ideas and experimentations, so you should not
hesitate to submit next year.

Best regards

Hervé
--
Dr. Herve Debar           | Tel. : +33.2.31.75.92.61
France Telecom R&D        | Fax  : +33.2.31.75.93.13