List:       snort-devel
Subject:    Re: [Snort-devel] [Snort-sigs] distance, within, and negated matches
From:       L0rd Ch0de1m0rt <l0rdch0de1m0rt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-05-23 19:50:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello.  Thank you Patrick for the response.  One point of clarity and one
thing that I noticed is that non-relative negated content matches seem to
*reset* the pointer so that is something to keep in mind... You should
always put non-relative negated content matches before or after your
relative content matches or it won't work as you expect!

Cheers,

Lord C.