List:       snort-devel
Subject:    Re: [Snort-devel] Regarding otn_tmp
From:       Steven Sturges <steve.sturges () sourcefire ! com>
Date:       2008-03-25 13:03:25

Suggest you upgrade to a more recent version...  2.3 is about 4 years
old at this point.  :)

otn_tmp is a global that refers to the most recent rule that was
being evaluated.  So as to avoid data leak in later calls to Detect(),
either from within the preprocessors or in the normal path, otn_tmp
is set to NULL.

Cheers.