List:       snort-devel
Subject:    Re: [Snort-devel] Stream5, 129:4  strange alerting behavior
From:       "Lee Clemens" <snort () leeclemens ! net>
Date:       2008-03-20 1:44:22

I just [configure/make/make install]'ed snort 2.8.1.rc with the same
configure options and executed snort with the same snort.conf as 2.8.0.2, so
the only change was to read from a pcap of the 14 frames below (from
original session) (-r <pcap>).

Unfortunately, I still received 14 alerts, all with a payload of the
FIN,PSH,ACK retransmissions - the same as before.

--Lee