List:       snort-devel
Subject:    [Snort-devel] Snort-users] snort + swatch + script wirting +
From:       pearl carlo <pearlcarlo () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2007-06-07 0:27:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all

I am using  Snort and would like to use swatch so that when particular attack occurs  \
swatch runs that script.

I need little  advice here .. i want my script to parse out the IP addresses from the \
same alert which is triggered by rule..

Any descriptive ideas will be helpful or if somebody has ready script shall be \
helpful to me before i spend lots of time to reinvent the wheel.

thanks a lot in advance and hope to get good response.

pearl