List:       snort-devel
Subject:    [Snort-devel] snort-inline on HP-UX
From:       "prabu" <prabu333 () hotpop ! com>
Date:       2004-09-03 6:05:25

Hi Snorties,
       I have been playing with snort for a while.I am running snort on my
HP-ux box.I am curious to work on snort-inline.But,I guess it works only on
linux machines.I want to know whether snort-inline can be build on HP-UX?.
If anyone have it done before,please helpme with useful infirmations

With Advance Thanks
Prabu.S

---