List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 5047) Re: (snap 20010611) Still have PFS problems
From:       VANHULLEBUS Yvan <vanhu () free ! fr>
Date:       2001-06-28 13:08:29

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 09:34:09PM +0900, Shoichi Sakane wrote:
> VANHULLEBUS, I have checked it with the configuration you specified.
> the difference between you and I is that I used IPv6.
> unfortunately I have got a success.  of course, i have used latest racoon
> and the kernel.  but it may not be problem because i haven't modified
> "proposal_check" routine since last autumn.
> did you make any mistake ? or have you find any bug in racoon ?

Well, perhaps I made a mistake, but I don't think so: I tested
that problem many times, starting from scrach and latest kame/racoon
each time on freshly installed FreeBSDs, and had the same result
each time.

The only difference is the result with 'obey' I had during the last
test: I always used 'claim' in my preceding tests.

Can someone else test in IPv4 and confirms that PFS works/doesn't works ?

Regards,

VANHULLEBUS Yvan.