List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 3683) Re: My pseudoiface and IPv6 problem
From:       JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?=
Date:       2000-11-29 11:54:48

> I know for what purposes these addresses are using. But the problem
> isn't in it. I attempted
> to use ping6 with link-local address (sending through my pseudointerface
> by ...%my0) and got
> the same text as described above.

Your original (and this) email messages did not describe your
situation enough.  Please take a look at the following URL and supply
more information to us.
http://orange.kame.net/dev/send-pr.html

In particular, please do not forget to paste the exact command line
input and results. Thanks,

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.