List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 2134) Which version should I use to implement IPSec on FreeBSD 4.0
From:       tomb <tomb () cgf ! net>
Date:       2000-03-31 20:03:14

Hello,

I hope this is the correct place to ask.

I wish to implement a production VPN between a FreeBSD terminator and a
number of FreeBSD/Linux laptops.  The people around me think that this
is only possible using Windows2000.  And we can't have that happen!!

So please could you kind and informed people, point me in the direction
of the easyest and most stable components to start building the
FreeBSD solution.

If you have any recomendations about good documentation I would also be
very thankful.

Thank you for your time and effort..

Tom