List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 9538) Re: RFC support
From:       itojun () itojun ! org (Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino)
Date:       2007-07-04 21:28:22

	configure your gmail not to attach text/html.  a lot of people do
	bounce them so it is a pain in the a** for postmaster@kame.net (me).

> > Does the  KAME ipv6 implementation support the following RFC's : 4007,
> > 4193, 4291 and 4443 ?
> >
> > I went through the mailing list and found some references to 4007 and
> > 4291. However, nowhere it is clearly mentioned the RFCs supported by the
> > implementation.
> >
> > Any help will be appreciated.

	as far as I understand RFC4193 does not require any code, it is a
	matter of configuration.

	ather than that, check out
	http://www.kame.net/dev/cvsweb2.cgi/kame/IMPLEMENTATION

	if you check it, you will know that RFC4007 is implemented but
	RFC4291/4443 are not.  we do implement older version of those RFC,
	but there could be some differences in specified behaviors, so we
	cannot blindly update RFC number in IMPLEMENTATION document.
	real difference (on wire) would be revealed by TAHI test.
	http://www.tahi.org/

	hope this helps.

itojun