List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 9013) KAME 2005 roadmaps and plans for future snaps
From:       JINMEI Tatuya / =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCP0BMQEMjOkgbKEI=?= <jinmei () isl ! rdc ! toshiba ! c
Date:       2005-04-22 9:27:38

Dear KAME users,

We've updated KAME's overview and roadmap page:
  http://www.kame.net/project-overview.html

In short, we will mainly focus on merging our recent development
results into *BSDs this year, since those results are generally stable
and matured but still have been available in KAME snapshots only.

KAME snapshots will still be generated every Monday, but those will
tend to include fewer changes due to the shift in the short-term
focus.  Thus, we won't make an explicit announcement of the snapshots
for a while unless a very important change such as a security fix is
included.

					JINMEI, Tatuya
					Communication Platform Lab.
					Corporate R&D Center, Toshiba Corp.