List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 9001) Nemo Binding Ack => Segmentation fault
From:       Dominique Pichon <dominique.pichon () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-03-21 22:21:43

Hello,
I try to run the basic Nemo support but i experience some problems.
When the MN receives his first Binding Ack, mrd exits with segmentation fault.
I use the 20050207 kame version( february 2005) on FreeBSD 4.11
I already tried with FreeBSD 5.3 and it didn't work as well. There was
no Segmentation fault, yet, mrd daemon said in his logs that he could
not process Binding Ack.

Any ideas?

Dominique PICHON
ENST Bretagne