List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 8441) Re: ipcomp in tunnel mode
From:       Karim Fodil-Lemelin <kfl () xiphos ! ca>
Date:       2004-04-29 14:55:24

Hi,

    I finnally fixed IPComp for tunnel mode. I can create diffs against
the version I did it on (FreeBSD 4.8) and send it for evaluation. I
would like to know who is responsible for that part and since this work
was done on company's time, I would like it to be mentionned somewhere.

    Does this sound rational?

    Regards,

Karim.