List:       snap-users
Subject:    (KAME-snap 7104) Re: IPv6-enabled wireless access point
From:       Lars Eggert <larse () ISI ! EDU>
Date:       2002-10-28 19:25:09

itojun@iijlab.net wrote:

> >Which makes me think that I'm out of luck with a bridge in place.
> Correct?
>
> 	unfortunately bridging and link-locals are not friendly with each other.

Thanks for the clarification!

I'm now testing a local patch that disables bridging of IPv6 packets.
That way, I should be able to use a routed configuration between the two
interfaces with IPv6, and use a bridged one with IPv4.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <larse@isi.edu>           USC Information Sciences Institute

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]